jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2024

May you be strengthened

Improving health, wealth, and relationships...

May you be strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power (Colossians 1:11a)

Grace and peace to you Wanda,

Little did I know that going to the "Declaration of Covenant: A Rededication of America to God" event in late April 2023 would lead to so many breakthroughs.

The morning after that momentous event, I met Terry Beatley, founder of Hosea Initiative. The one thing that stood out for me from our conversation was LIFE LEADS.

Later that day, when I called Terry back, she told me about a miracle that had just happened after she put on LifeWave patches on a military veteran who had chronic pain for more than 20 years.

A few days later, my daughter told me she was very bothered by a significant skin condition of her hand for more than a year. When I asked Terry if the LifeWave patches might help, Terry said yes and sent me photos of a lady with a similar skin condition who got better quickly.

After putting on an X39 patch for just one day (12 hours), my daughter's skin condition improved 50%. Incredible. We have photo evidence to prove it.

My wife and I began using the LifeWave patches ourselves and experienced improvements in our sleep, skin, energy levels, and symptoms of arthritis.

On June 1, 2023, the last day of the Pentecost Awakening in Nashville, Indiana, Terry Beatley shared briefly about LifeWave and their phototherapy patches. The response was phenomenal.

Fast forward 15 months.

Last week near the end of a long walk with my wife, Julia mentioned that Olympic champion Michael Phelps was mentoring young leaders.

That immediately made me think of Pastor Mark Jarvis, one of the top 5 influencers of my life. Mark led me to a personal relationship with Jesus and then invested several years discipling me.

I felt so inspired, I called Mark and we had a great conversation. When Mark told me he was diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease, I immediately was led to share about LifeWave and the X39 patches. I told Mark I would mail him one sleeve (envelope) containing 30 patches to use for a month, which I did.

This morning, Mark sent me a text saying, "I put on my first LifeWave patch this morning at 7 am. Praying for healing and good health. Blessings!"

I responded with, "Thank you Mark for letting me know. The patches are working miraculously even if you don't notice any changes for a while. Put a new patch on every morning. Take it off after 12 hours and throw it away. Your skin will definitely get thicker and look healthier within a few weeks. You will sleep better and your energy will improve. Any pain you have will likely lesson. We will see what happens with your kidneys. Keep me informed."

So what, now what?

If you want to listen to my interview of David Schmidt, LifeWave's founder, inventor, and CEO, click here.

If you are interested in ordering the LifeWave patches to see what they might do for you, click here.

Blessings to be strengthened with all might!

Joseph

P.S. Caring is sharing!

Joseph and Julia Peck
Cofounders of LightLeads888
www.lightleads888.com

If you would like to change your contact information or update the types of emails you receive, please visit our Email Preferences Center.

You may also Unsubscribe completely, but please be advised—this means we won't be able to deliver your emails, even for classes you have purchased. If you have any questions, please send us a reply and we'll be happy to help.

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario