domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2021

Story: The first Hanukkah Awakening

View this email in your browser

You are invited to the
Hanukkah Awakening on Nov 29-Dec 1

Awakening the Nations to Their Destiny


3 Days of extraordinary revelation, impartation, activation, and worship

The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them a light has shined. (Isaiah 9:2)

 
Click to register for the Hanukkah Awakening

Grace and peace to you multiplied, Wanda,

By now you know Empower 2000 is hosing the Hanukkah Awakening on Nov 29 - Dec 1, both in-person and virtually, which promises to be our most strategic event to-date. 

But how did we get started hosting Awakening events and in particular the Hanukkah Awakening? And what's been some of the fruit of that? 

Well, in my email sent 5 days ago titled "90% of life is...", I shared the God story about my very first visit to the Cornerstone Inn in Nashville, Indiana for a Dream Gathering in May 2017. 

As a result of that gathering, I got connected to Reimar Schultze, a Holocaust survivor who walked closely with God for more than 50 years. Meeting Reimar, hearing his stories, receiving his counsel, and reading his books had a profound impact on me and my outreach. 

A year later (May 23, 2018), I hosted a free TIME webinar leading into the relaunch of my "I Was Busy Now I'm Not" paid class. On the day of the free webinar, I was led to offer the Prophetic Chambers led by Melodie VanAlstyne as a bonus. It turned out that date was Melodie's 40th spiritual birthday. 

While my time class was very good, the weekly Prophetic Chambers were explosive. People's ability to hear God's voice and their confidence to share that shot through the roof. And a strong community bond was formed. 

As result of that, we launched two new Legacy Dream Teams (LDTs) in Aug 2018. Those were so powerful, we decided to host a "dream gathering" at the Cornerstone Inn on Dec 3-5 to allow members of the LDTs and Prophetic Chambers to meet in person. 

However, God was expanding the tent pegs. 

On Sep 14, I called the Cornerstone Inn (CSI) to book my room and spoke to Lauri Kritzer, a key staff person and the lead intercessor for the CSI. We had a very inspirational conversation. 

The next morning (Sabbath) when I woke up, I was turbo-charged and received numerous profound downloads. The Holy Spirit told me emphatically, "Joseph, this (upcoming event) is The Awakening, not the Dream Gathering." He also said, "Fire, Fire, Fire - Fires of revival - Have bon fires at the barn each night."

While I didn't know anyone who had a barn in Brown County (surrounding Nashville), Indiana, God did, When I called Lauri that morning to share my downloads, she told me she had a big barn at her home and would be glad to make that available with bon fires for the Awakening. And as it turned out, her barn was the exact same one I had noticed on social media a few weeks earlier, not realizing that was hers or even in that area. Amazing. 

That first Awakening was free for participants. While I was expecting about 30 people, more than 60 showed up.

As it turned out, the first day of this Awakening (Dec 3) was the first day of Hanukkah. We didn't plan it that way, but God certainly did. 

What happened at the first Awakening was extraordinary. I could write a book about that. Perhaps, I will sometime in the future. 

Click to register for the Hanukkah Awakening
FRUIT OF THE HANUKKAH AWAKENING

This first Awakening at Hanukkah was an ICEBREAKER event. 

The Holy Spirit rained down on the participants and community, breaking the frozen ice of generational strongholds. That included me. 

A few weeks later on New Year's Eve (Dec 31, 2018), Glenisaah Stauffer, the lead intercessor for E2000, hosted a prophetic presbytery to speak life and vision into me and E2000 for the upcoming year

Two days later, I was led to reconnect with John Garfield, an apostolic leader and friend in Washington state. And John was led to refer me to Beverley Watkins, a lady in South Africa, to possibly launch a class about the Courts of Heaven. 

Three weeks later, I hosted Beverley on a free webinar launching Experiencing the Courts of Heaven. It turned out that was the biggest, most successful class launch in the history of our company. And the profit generated from that allowed me to hire new and skilled workers for E2000 to grow the organization and our impact. 

In May 2019, we hosted another in-person Awakening. The impact and fruit from that was enormous, even more than the previous Awakening. 

As a result of the May 2019 Awakening, I joined Melodie, Lois Koss, Glenisaah, and others on a two-week prophetic mission trip to Egypt and Israel in June 2019. I think our small group included people from about 12 other nations. And wouldn't you know it, God arranged for us arrive in Egypt on the first day of Shavuot (Pentecost). Amazing! You can't make this up people.
 
Click to register for the Hanukkah Awakening
SO WHAT? NOW WHAT?

I'm not sharing these God stories to simply entertain you. 

No, Holy Spirit is inviting you to get involved with the upcoming Hanukkah Awakening. 

Choose to come in person or participate virtually. 

Don't miss the MIRACLE OF THE MOMENT.

90% of life is SHOWING UP at the right place, at the right time, for the right reason, for the glory of God.

As the LORD if He desires for you to participate in the Awakening. Then do what He says. 

Stop making excuses. God has so much more for you. You have barely tapped into the many possibilities. 

We are officially starting the Awakening with the "best shofar sounder" in the world (according to leading Jewish rabbis) sounding his shofar from a very historic location in Israel, along with numerous other Shofarim Watchmen from around the world harmonizing with shofars in the Key of D (David). These are men and women from all over the USA, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, and more. 
 
Click to register for the Hanukkah Awakening

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to hear and respond to the sound of the LORD!

Joseph

P.S. If finances are a hindrance to you participating in this profound, world-changing gathering, then watch the 5 minute video by Dr. Francis Myles about "Provision and Supply" near the bottom of the enrollment page. That addresses both the spirit of poverty and the orphan spirit. 


Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor 
Empowering Dreams 
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not
 

Hanukkah Awakening
Copyright © 2021 Empower 2000, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
Empower 2000
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, VA 22701-8352

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario