miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2022

Amazing testimonies from Craig Hill's webinar + Bonus expires in 4 hours

Craig Hill hit the nail on the head...
Webinars777

3 Key Alignments That Release You to Fulfill Your Destiny
with Craig Hill

"Understanding the Will of God" bonus teaching expires in a few hours!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

Grace and peace to you, Wanda,

Wow, I just spent some time reviewing the AMAZING feedback we are getting from Craig Hill's webinar.

It is clear that his message, "3 Key Alignments That Release You to Fulfill Your Destiny" hit the nail on the head for almost every person who joined the live broadcast.

I was brought to tears as I sensed the immense relief and renewed hope each viewer experienced during Craig's teaching.

It was as if a dark shadow of fear and doubt lifted as God's truth broke through the lies and discouragement of the enemy.

There were hundreds of testimonies submitted in the post-webinar survey. I included a number of them in the testimonies section below, but here are some common themes that ran throughout:

  • It's not too late! I can't tell you how many people appreciated hearing that Psalm 90 in which Moses laments the passing of his life without fulfilling his destiny, was written by Moses at age 80... BEFORE God initiated the steps that launched Moses into his role as deliverer of Israel from Egypt.
  • "Aha!" moments as people realized they were in a money trap or had listened to the lies of the 5 Vision Thieves Craig highlighted.
  • Discovering that PURPOSE precedes DESIGN. The fact that they were on this earth was evidence that God still had a purpose for their life.
  • Don't exchange your vision for a dream! This spoke to so many people. Discovering the key differences between dreams and visions gave a practical bridge for people to move toward their destiny.

I could go on and on... the excitement coming through the feedback is incredible.

I can tell you the enthusiasm is not just in words, but in action. Most testimonies were accompanied by the comment that they had already signed up for Craig's upcoming class!

That's how much impact just this single session had.

I don't want you to miss your chance to experience a breakthrough, too.

CLICK HERE to watch the replay of Craig Hill's amazing webinar. I can guarantee it will fill you with hope, RECHARGE your passion and spur you forward to align with God's purpose, vision, and destiny for your life.

More Testimonies:

As I mentioned before, the response to this class is overwhelming! Many testimonies echoed each other. Here is a small sampling of what people had to say:

  • It really spoke to me right where I am with my life and not knowing what my purpose is for this next season of life. C.C.

  • Realizing that an experience 9 years ago robbed and/or hindered me from the confidence and trust that I had in God. That experience let an image of failure in me and robbed me of my confidence in what I believed God for...I'm realizing that I have a struggle with Trust. My God, thank you for opening my eyes to truth E.B.

  • He read my mail and hit on so many issues where I said quite often, " ... yep that's me, yes I'm struggling with that too". P.D.

  • The timing was perfect for me. I am thankful for a job well done by Craig Hill. C.H.
  • One thing that hit like a 2x4 to the head was the statement; If you don't know your purpose, you will allow circumstances and the vision of others determine your choices and destination. J.J.

  • Pastor Craig speaking about vision in relationship to destiny. You may have a dream about your destiny, but need to align both with passion and fearlessness to truly succeed. - K.K.

  • Totally enjoyed the entire webinar. It is excellent knowledge and thorough and dedicated essence to growth. Loved it all. Even at my older age. My, I wished I'd known these very things early in my lifetime, it would have made ALL the difference! S.K.

  • I am still struggling with alignment issues and have been wondering if I'll ever "get past" some of them. The way alignment was presented - and the quote from Lance Wallnau really spoke to me. M.M.

  • God's purpose & Destiny for our life we are never too old to begin & accomplish what He has ordained for our lives. A.P.

  • I know the blue print now on how to begin to walk in Gods will towards my destiny. That along with the "Destiny Accelerator" course which will help to identify the virus that has been hindering me and to destroy it. Equals Kingdom Destiny fulfilled. I am excited about that! G.R.

  • Craig Hill always "brings it". On time webinar for folks my age re-envisioning my vision. C.T.

  • God never consults your past to determine your future K.W.
  • It's not too late… A.W.

  • The first thing is to sign up for the class and the bonuses so that I can move on to getting the clarity needed to move into manifestation. E.B.

  • Craig makes it personal, practical, and real. Example of Peter who blew it big time, but later his shadow falling on people healed them. What a turnaround. V.G.

  • The fact that I stepped into the financial trap without realizing it and sacrificing my vision for a dream! G.H.

  • Hearing the word about it not being too late and the prayers for realignment, clarity and vision. The fact that I was born is evidence that I have a completed purpose in the mind of God, recorded in His books in heaven. Although there was opposition to my purpose from the womb, God is also working a plan that I might fulfill the purpose for which God bought me with His Son's own Blood. A.K.

  • It is not too late. I can start now. I am not too old. P.S

  • I'm adding these truths to my business plan so I can meals them a part of the way I teach new employees about our values! E.H.

DESTINY ACCELERATOR: How to Achieve Your God-Given Purpose (Faster than You Ever Thought Possible) class with Craig Hill (Teaching Bonus expires at 11:59 pm Eastern TONIGHT!)

Are you looking for a breakthrough in your business or personal life?

Are you frustrated with setbacks and circumstances that keep blocking your success?

Do you desire a clear roadmap to accelerate your destiny?

At some point, you may have decided you want to press into the Lord and move to another level of success—in your relationship with God, your career, family, health, or finances.

But to reach that higher level you need proven strategies, tactics, and tools to get you there.

THAT is what the Destiny Accelerator course delivers.

Battle of Altars Class

In this twelve-lesson online course, you will discover the four critical components to map out your path and accelerate God's destiny for your life:

  • VISION: clarity of vision from God
  • HABITS: daily, weekly, and monthly habits to sustain your vision
  • CONFIDENCE: courage to engage in the work that actually "moves the needle" in your life
  • ​MONEY: correct image and godly attitude toward money and Kingdom wealth management (neither greed nor poverty!)

This practical hands-on course examines both spiritual and natural aspects of your life so you can effectively simplify, re-tool, and identify your needed upgrade with PROVEN needle movers that will help you progress in fulfilling your God-given purpose and destiny.

There is another level for you. This course will help you get there… faster than you ever thought possible!

UNDERSTANDING THE WILL OF GOD BONUS TEACHING EXPIRES TODAY (FEB 9)

Register for Craig Hill's upcoming class by midnight Eastern on Feb 9 and you will automatically receive this bonus teaching on Understanding the Will of God.

Was it God's will for Judas to betray Jesus? Most people can't answer that question because they don't understand two critical aspects of the will of God revealed in Scripture.

In this fascinating and practical teaching, you will learn how to understand the will of God, how to determine the will of God for your life, and learn how to see life from God's eternal perspective, rather than from your very limited human perspective.

This is a teaching on the Will of God like none other you have heard before!

Watch the short video of Craig explaining the significance of this teaching on the registration page.

Sign up before 11:59 PM Eastern today (Feb 9th) to qualify for this bonus.

The Anointing Class Bonus

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to align your purpose, vision, and passion with God's

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

Destiny Replay
escape is easier
Design a life
Vision
Passion

If you prefer not to receive further emails related to Craig Hill's current Destiny Accelerator class offer, please click here.

You may also Unsubscribe completely, but please be advised—this means we won't be able to deliver your emails, even for things you have purchased. If you have any questions, please send us a reply and we'd be happy to help.

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario