jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2022

In my wildest dreams...

If you had the chance to get on the ground floor of an epic move of God, would you?.
Webinars777

Transforming the marketplace

If you had the chance to get on the ground floor of an epic move of God, would you?

Creating epic stories that inspire, encourage, and unite

Replays now available

Dear Wanda,

In my wildest dreams, I never would have imagined being able to collaborate with someone like Eric Skeldon, founder of Kingdom Warriors.

Eric is a millennial thought leader (with 5 young girls) who is truly moving the needle of the dial to transform culture.

Every time I meet with him, I experience explosions of creativity and new doors (vistas) of opportunity open.

On Oct 24-28, Eric hosted the Kingdom Warrior 5-Day Challenge. That was absolutely amazing and I had the privilege of being part of the prophetic panel for Day 3.

When I listened to the replay for Day 2 with Michael Pink as Eric's special guest, I saw how Michael's training can transform the business mountain. That was my favorite and most powerful message I have ever heard from Michael.

Well, after much work on my part and with Eric's help, I was finally able to put together a replay page for all 5 days.

The replays are available until 2 pm Eastern on Sat Nov 12. That's when Eric's special offer for Kingdom Warrior NFTs disappears.

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to be part of the movement connecting freedom-loving Americans with local communities!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
Founder and President of Empower 2000
www.empower2000.com

P.S. You are welcome to invite your family and friends to this important broadcast.

If you would like to change your contact information or update the emails you receive, please visit our Email Preferences Center.

You may also Unsubscribe completely, but please be advised—this means we won't be able to deliver your emails, even for classes you have purchased. If you have any questions, please send us a reply and we'll be happy to help.

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario