viernes, 12 de abril de 2024

Incredible testimonies from “Unlock the Secrets to God’s Plan for Your Life” Workshops

"THANK YOU BILL GREENMAN!" - A.S.
image

"THANK YOU BILL GREENMAN!" - A.S.

"'For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. 'They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.'" (Jeremiah 29:11)

Dear Wanda,

At Empower 2000, we're all about igniting dreams.

And it fills me with joy to see Dr. Bill Greenman championing you to pursue and fulfill your God-given dream, unlocking your divine potential along the way!

In his workshops earlier this week, he poured out invaluable wisdom, guiding you to unleash your potential and embrace your divine calling.

What truly thrills me is scrolling through the comments and witnessing how his insights and inspiration are igniting sparks within you, pushing you to become everything God has destined you to be.

He's reigniting old dreams and shattering any doubts the enemy may have planted regarding your potential.

Here are some comments that have particularly thrilled me:

  • "I loved it all!" -
  • "WOW great answers to great heartfelt questions!!!! THANK YOU BILL GREENMAN!"
  • "I signed up! SO GOOD to be a part of this movement of helping others find their purpose."
  • "I thank God for you and this wonderful information."
  • "I loved to hear about the process of the seed through the different events and times of your life. That opened up my mind for such a thing to address over my life."
  • "I love the truth that Bill shared that we each have a seed of our destiny and calling that was put in us when GOD knit us together in our mother's womb! And especially that the seed of all fruit is in the fruit so it goes on and on! Our fruit goes on forever!! THANK YOU JESUS!!"
  • "The point that stood out is that the seed that God places in us can never be stolen or taken away from us. As we align with God's purposes, however much the enemy has tried to steal the seed or destroy it or distract us from our destiny the seed will still be there. Only learn to hear the voice and all gets into place for the seed to grow."

  • "Thank you Dr Greenman for the answer you have given on how vital proximity. That is knowing how very important it is to connect with the ground and spiritual atmosphere of where the Lord is sending you to accomplish something … What you say is powerfully helping."
  • "Love, love Dr. Greenman's simplicity and applicability of the Word."
  • "This is great encouragement"
  • "Thank you Dr Greenman you have resuscitated a lot of what was dying in me as I am 77 year and fighting what they call senior moments because the Lord our God says He is the ne who sustains me in my old age and in my grey hairs renewing my youth and making me green and bearing fruit.! So thank you a million for this reviving!"
  • "Thank you Dr Greenman for hitting the bulls eye on this matter!"
  • "So good. Thank you so much Dr Greenman. I appreciate you."
  • "Thankyou so much had so many comfirmations amazing session"
  • "Only E2000 can offer such opportunity to meet purpose-minded people as Bill Greenman"

What Dr. Bill Greenman has shared so far is just the beginning of the treasure trove awaiting you in his extraordinary, value-packed masterclass.

God is using him to breathe life and truth into dormant dreams—and yes, that includes YOUR dreams too!

Wanda, there's a divine purpose waiting for you to fulfill, and it's time to dive headfirst into this life-changing journey of pursuing your God-given calling.

And if you couldn't join us live, don't worry! You still have a chance to catch the replays!

I'm eagerly anticipating the incredible projects you'll tackle, the achievements you'll make for His Kingdom, as you follow God's divine blueprint for your life!

Your Kingdom Prophetic Blueprint: Proven Steps to Find and Fulfill God's Will For Your Life — 7-Section Class with Dr. Bill Greenman

In Dr. Bill Greenman's dynamic class, you'll not only revive those buried dreams but also uncover your unique purpose.

You'll craft a blueprint—a Holy Spirit-guided roadmap filled with tangible goals—that will turn your dreams into tangible reality.

SeedWars

In this class, you will:

  • Discover actionable strategies to turn your dream job into a tangible reality.​
  • Experience the transformative power of the God-care-share method, a profound strategy for sharing the gospel of the Kingdom.​
  • Embrace the art of listening as you uncover your preferred techniques for receiving divine guidance from the Holy Spirit.
  • ​Dive into the exploration of six life areas where dreams take flight and learn the pathways to pursue them with vigor and purpose.​
  • Craft a vision statement that not only defines but breathes life into your purpose.

If you're itching to gain crystal-clear clarity, follow proven steps in sync with God's will, and fulfill your God-given desires while leaving a lasting Kingdom impact, then this class is an absolute must!

PRAYER POWER

LORD, thank you for using people like Dr. Bill Greenman to speak purpose into my dreams and potential! I believe You have ordained all my days even before I was born, and I don't want to miss out on anything You have planned for me. Stir up the gifts within me, and use me to be a light for You as I use these gifts to further Your Kingdom. I know that, as long as I am breathing, You still have a purpose for my life. In Jesus' name, amen!

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to align with God's plan for your life!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
Founder and President of Empower 2000
empower2000.com

If you prefer not to receive further emails related to Bill Greenman's current Your Kingdom Prophetic Blueprint class offer, please click here.

You may also Unsubscribe completely, but please be advised—this means we won't be able to deliver your emails, even for classes you have purchased. If you have any questions, please send us a reply and we'll be happy to help.

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario