miércoles, 24 de marzo de 2021

Fresh Vision: Onion Appeal - Preparation, Pruning, and Purging

We're talking about process. How will I get there? Why did I go through this?
Webinars777

"Destiny is daily lifestyle!" - Bret Wade

Dear Wanda,

My plate has been quite full recently. On top of my normal workload, I have invested a lot of time with the Empower 2000 daily prayer calls in the Spirit and the recent birth of my first grandchild on March 21.

Today, I finally had time to listen to Lesson 7 of Bret Wade's Fresh Vision class titled "Onion Appeal - Preparation, Pruning, and Purging" and take notes. Wow, what a great message. I was inspired to make the recording available to you at no cost for a few days.

Here are some highlights that stood out for me:

  • We're talking about process. How will I get there? Why did I go through this? I don't understand what to do. Where am I? Where is God in all this? We'll explore the principles relating to the process of God that prepares us for His purposes and promises.

  • Your identity is within you. Your design is within you. Your purpose is within you. It's all been written on your heart by the hand of God. The difference that we need to look at is, why do we not see these things? Why is it sometimes difficult for us to see what is just right there within us? We're going to talk about what it takes to not only discover, but the process of becoming the things that we already are and learning to walk in this new freedom that we're talking about.

  • The process of God prepares you to walk in identity, design, and purpose.

  • Let's talk about the promise, the process, proving, presence, and possessing.

  • There is going to be a humility that has to come, a humble boldness, to do things by the Spirit, not by the soul, by God's leading, not necessarily by our own.

  • We're going to talk about what does a restoration process look like in Psalms 23:1–6

  • Once you've submitted yourself to God, that is a natural resistance to your enemy.

  • Suffering a lot of times is dealing with something that we don't want to let go of, or something that we have not been able to accept yet.

  • The fire of God is used to purify, to sanctify, to cleanse.

Tomorrow morning, I will share some more things that stood out for me.

I encourage you to watch the Lesson 7 recording soon while that is available at no cost for a few days.

FRESH VISION

Tomorrow Bret Wade is hosting his first of four LIVE, interactive Q&A sessions for his 12-lesson Fresh Vision class.

When you sign up, you will receive immediate access to all the resources for the first 6 lessons, including the video, audio, study guide, PowerPoint, and transcript.

The purpose of this class is to unlock insight and open your eyes to what God has already written upon your heart so you experience new focus, create new momentum, and live your God-given design.

image

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to understand and submit to the process of God and let the onion peal!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

Tornado Free Webinar
Tornado Free Webinar
Tornado Free Webinar
Tornado Free Webinar
Tornado Free Webinar

Unsubscribe

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario