miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2021

Fresh Vision: Webinar replay + Visionary Journey bonus expires in 7 hours

It's amazing. Today I already experienced The Tornado bringing divine order.
Webinars777

The Tornado: Bringing Divine Order

Bret's Visionary Journey class bonus expires in 7 hours

But Peter and the apostles answered, "We must obey God rather than men."
(Acts 5:29 ESV)

Dear Wanda,

Earlier today, I sent an email sharing about Bret Wade's fantastic presentation yesterday titled "The Tornado: Bringing Divine Order".

I mentioned that Bret carries an anointing to release miracles and favor and that every time I listen to Bret, I gain clarity. Dr. John Burpee, my spiritual father, often says, "The greater the clarity, the greater the favor with God and man."

Well, after sending my email this morning about the replay for Bret's webinar, I experienced two amazing things with "the Tornado bringing divine order".

  • Two days ago, I wrote in my journal to visit my good friend Jack Stagman at the 100 acre campus he recently moved to. Even though I hadn't seen Jack for a few years, he emailed me out-of-the-blue today opening several huge doors of opportunity.

  • This afternoon I met for the first time with a lady who recently joined one of our new Legacy Dream Teams (LDT). Because of the love she experienced coming on board, she offered to volunteer for Empower 2000 (E2000). Well it turns out she is a gifted writer and may fill a vital need to write email copy for E2000 class launches. I was just talking to God about that need a few days ago.

It's time for Awakening! And it has already begun.

Listen, if you haven't watched the Bret's replay yet, Click Here to do so. You will be glad you did.

FRESH VISION

Thank you to the new people who enrolled in Bret Wade's upcoming Fresh Vision class in the past few hours since I sent me email earlier today.

The purpose of this class is to unlock insight and open your eyes to what God has already written upon your heart so you experience new focus, create new momentum, and live your God-given design.

This 12-lesson class has 4 modules, each with 3 lessons:

  • Module 1: Identity
  • Module 2: Design
  • Module 3: Process
  • Module 4: Purpose
image

In this class, you will learn to:

  • Discover the purpose for which you were created
  • Unlock your God-given dream and the specifics of your assignment
  • Function and flow within your natural design
  • Cooperate with God's promises, process and preparation
  • Pass the tests of promotion and step into your destiny

7 KEYS FOR YOUR VISIONARY JOURNEY BONUS EXPIRES IN 7 HOURS

Our lives as visionary people are to be entangled with Christ. As you carry vision following Holy Spirit's guidance, you'll encounter the vision functioning in the very essence of your being. It becomes your very expression speaking and living it from the inside.

Learn what it looks like when the life you once carried is now carrying you. In these lessons, Bret shares seven things he wishes he had known in the early years of his visionary journey.

To receive this bonus, you must sign up for the Fresh Vision class by midnight Eastern tonight.

image

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to intentionally align your heart with the Father's heart!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

Tornado Free Webinar
Tornado Free Webinar
Tornado Free Webinar
Tornado Free Webinar

Unsubscribe

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario