sábado, 11 de noviembre de 2023

There is a fountain + Price increasing

Come and let the LORD to satisfy your soul!
image

Invitation to the Hanukkah REST Awakening Dec 11-13

Come and let the LORD to satisfy your soul!

Walk through the Awakening door to experience a fountain Who is the King!

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. (3 John 1:2)

Grace and peace to you multiplied Wanda!

Earlier this week I was led to listen to a song by Dennis Jernigan titled "Who Can Satisfy My Soul".

The lyrics to that song start with:

Who can satisfy my soul like You
Who on earth could comfort me
And love me like You do
Who could ever be more faithful, true
I will trust in You
I will trust in You, my God

Living water, rain down Your life on me
Cleansing me, refreshing me with life abundantly
River full of life, I'll go where You lead
And I will trust in You
Lord, I will trust in You, my God

There is a fountain Who is the King
Victorious warrior and Lord of everything
My rock, my shelter, my very own
Blessed Redeemer who reigns upon the throne

Well, that is precisely what the Hanukkah Awakening is about—coming to the Fountain, who is the King, and letting Him satisfy your soul.

When your soul is refreshed, then you will prosper. That is a promise of God.

The Awakening is a place or refreshing and renewal, where lasting revival and awakening ignite within you. You will then take that back to your family and community.

Evidence of that for me personally is that my wife is coming to this Awakening for her first time along with 8 other people from Culpeper, VA, where I live. No one from Culpeper besides me has ever come before. Amazing!

I personally invite you to join me and other Presence-seekers for the Hanukkah Rest Awakening in Nashville, Indiana on Dec 11-13.

If you have questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to come to the Fountain, Who is the King!

Joseph

P.P.S. Ask the Holy Spirit, "Are You inviting me to participate in the Awakening?" If so, sign up. If not, don't. Sign up soon because the price is increasing on Nov 14.

Joseph Peck, M.D.
Founder and President of Empower 2000
www.empower2000.com

If you would like to change your contact information or update the types of emails you receive, please visit our Email Preferences Center.

You may also Unsubscribe completely, but please be advised—this means we won't be able to deliver your emails, even for classes you have purchased. If you have any questions, please send us a reply and we'll be happy to help.

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario