sábado, 6 de febrero de 2021

Astounding replay for Stepping into Your God-Given Dream

Joining a Legacy Dream Team will bring clarity, focus, and favor.
Empower 2000

It ALWAYS starts with the DREAM!!!

Receive Insights - seeing what you cannot see on your own!

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)

Dear Wanda,

ASTOUNDING!!! That's what I heard in my spirit after hosting the live, interactive Zoom webinar for "Stepping into Your God-Given Dream" five days ago. In Biblical numerology, "5" is the number for grace.

With what's happening around the world, we are all in a state of transition.

The choices we make in the next few months will have a profound impact on the legacy we leave behind for our children, grandchildren, and friends.

During this interactive Zoom webinar we shared:

  • 5 ways the Spirit is moving to take us to a new level
  • How prayer and dream teams are a catalyst for Awakening
  • Testimonies of Legacy Dream Teach coaches about the changes and fruit they are seeing in participants
image

NEW LEGACY DREAM TEAMS START THIS COMING WEEK

Come into the fullness of your identity and destiny to be all and do all your are called to in Christ Jesus

Of all the different things Empower 2000 offers - classes, memberships, in-person events - the Legacy Dream Teams (LDTs) bring the greatest transformation for participants.

This coming week we are starting three new Legacy Dream Teams. Since each team has a maximum of 12 people, there are 36 total spots available. 9 have already been claimed.

If you are interested, we encourage you to enroll soon.

Joining a Legacy Dream Team (LDT) will help you gain CLARITY and FOCUS. Focus is the key to redeeming the time. The greater the clarity, the greater the favor.

image

WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO GET FROM THIS?

Here are responses people shared to the survey question "What do you hope to get from this?" after joining a LDT in the past week:

  • Focus and clarity regarding my God-given purpose along with new kingdom minded friends and community.
  • A sense of direction and purpose for my life going forward along with tools and understanding I can take back to people at the church where I work.
  • Help identifying my God given dreams and grow as a mature Christian
  • I have taken steps to follow Holy Spirit in my dreams/destiny. Yet, while each step has taken me a little further, there has been much opposition. I hope to receive help, encouragement, and clarification of my dreams/visions. I want to rest in Jesus knowing He will do what he wants to do through me for his kingdom.
  • Clarity, so I know where to start with my many thoughts of ways to serve in the community

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to step into your God-given dream!

Joseph

P.S. Perhaps enrolling in a Legacy Dream Team will be a time of manifest destiny for you.

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

Empower Disciples
Empower Disciples
Empower Disciples
Empower Disciples

Unsubscribe

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario