jueves, 11 de febrero de 2021

Sandie Freed's replay available + Dethroning Jezebel 2-for-1 bonus expires in 7 hours

I could identify with the intimidation/accusations/attacks on my mind that come from this spirit.
Webinars777

Breaking the Jezebel Yoke with Sandie Freed

The 2-for-1 Dethroning Jezebel class bonus expires in 7 hours.

"Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants" (Revelation 2:20a)

Dear Wanda,

Sandie Freed's teaching on February 9 about "Breaking the Jezebel Yoke" was fantastic and very well received.

In the post-webinar survey, one participate wrote: "I could identify with the intimidation/accusations/attacks on my mind that come from this spirit, as well as seeking to hinder me moving forward or crossing over into in the areas God I believe wants me to enter into."

I suspect a lot of people felt like that.

Here are a few of the many responses to the survey question, "What were your favorite parts about the webinar?"

  • How to identify the Jezebel Spirit
  • Learning the origin and different manifestations
  • Confirmation of Jezebel attacks in my life and calling
  • Extensive list of characteristics, many of which were new to me.
  • Watch when anger flares up because that could be an attack of the Jezebel spirit
  • Sandy's practical examples how she dealt with Jezebel a in her church and personal life
  • I've been wanting to focus on the positive and on God and his good plans instead of on the enemy, so when it started, I wasn't very excited. But as she gave scriptural insight, especially regarding the Jeremiah reading God wanting us to see and to give us the roar of a lion, I really got into it. All the stuff Sandie shared from the beginning was important. I really appreciate the study guide. That was very helpful. I also really appreciated you going through what each lesson in the course is about. Thanks.
  • Identifying what's been messing with my life
  • Discerning sources of fear and intimidation
  • Sandie is such an excellent teacher. Makes the teaching relevant for today and gives great practical applications that makes it spiritually rich!
  • She hit EVERY POINT of what I've been struggling to identify!
  • All was do very needed!

Clearly the Jezebel spirit reared its ugly head in 2020 and 2021. In the midst of all the negativity, you and I must be empowered and equipped to be overcomers.

If you haven't yet watched the replay yet, Click Here to do so now.

DETHRONING JEZEBEL

Next week Sandie officially starts her LIVE 6-lesson class, which is one of her favorite and most popular classes because of how prevalent and destructive the spirit of Jezebel is.

The purpose of Sandie's course to to help you identify Jezebel's fruits, expose her roots, and throw off her yoke with an overcoming mantle.

In this class, you will learn to:

  • Become an overcomer and refuse to compromise
  • Identify and expose demonic yokes
  • Overcome chronic dissatisfaction and a "works" mentality
  • Denounce your covenant with Baal and Jezebel
  • Receive a fresh mantle of authority that destroys the yokes of Jezebel

2-for-1 CLASS BONUS EXPIRES IN 7 HOURS

Invite a friend to join at no cost!

Because more than 3,000 of our 5,000 webinar registrants were not able to attend yesterday's live broadcast, I was led to extend the expiration date for the 2-for-1 bonus until tomorrow.

You can be part of empowering God's people with revelation that will help them be freed from captivity!

The 2-for-1 Special allows you to invite someone you know to sign up at no cost. This means you can gift Dethroning Jezebel to a friend or split the cost with them. We'll send you further instructions in an email after you sign up.

image

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to break the Jezebel yoke!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

Faith Free Webinar
image
image
image
image
image

Unsubscribe

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario