domingo, 16 de enero de 2022

Can I ask your advice *[FNAME]*?

View this email in your browser
Empowering You

Much love any many blessings to you, *[FNAME]*.

In 2021 our team and partners worked really hard to offer you (and our other members and subscribers) courses and content that we hoped would bless and empower you.

However, we recognize things are changing quickly, evil is increasing, fear is taking a toll,  and faith is being shaken big-time. 

We've also received a LOT of feedback over the past year from people who are basically asking:

"How can I hear God better, more clearly?" More specifically, "How can I be sure it's God's voice and not mine, or worse yet, the enemy?"

Thank you for placing your trust in us to empower you to be a victorious overcomer IN CHRIST.

In order to better serve you, we are asking for your advice. 

As we look more closely at 2022 and plan ahead, our goal is to ensure we meet your needs and empower you with NEW training, tools, resources, connections, and community to enable you to thrive, not just survive.

It is vital for you to have the wisdom, knowledge, understanding, faith, skills, and community to SUCCESSFULLY NAVIGATE the rough waters

Our desire is to help ensure you have the provision you need and the ability to walk in peace no matter what is happening. To be transformed, it's important for you to function from a place of REST and present yourself properly to God.

Whether you are being led to grow in the prophetic, be a better spouse, parent, grandparent, or intercessor, start your own business or ministry, or something else, we are here to empower and equip you to THRIVE

BUT before jumping in, we wish to know what YOU specifically need help with AND to know a bit more about where you're at right now.

So, can I ask for your advice on a few things???

CLICK HERE to get started. 

Click to share your advice

By the way, this is NOT "just another survey" from Empower 2000.

In fact, I'm personally reviewing the responses here in January. (Yes, ME, Joseph.)

I'm qualified to help YOU overcome because I overcame.

My journey has not been easy. When the LORD asked me to leave my best anesthesia job ever in 2006 to take a sabbatical year in 2007, I had no clue what lay ahead. But going into debt big time, having my own family members persecute me, nearly losing my home, being ignored by leaders, etc, would not have been part of any script I wrote. Yet when I fell, I got back up and persevered.

As a result of my obedience and stalwartness, God blessed me, my family, my health, my finances, and Empower 2000. My business/ministry is the strongest it has ever been and we have an amazing team with GLOBAL IMPACT.

But I care about YOU. By sharing your advice, you empower us to empower YOU more. We are blessed to be a blessing, so receive more blessings from us. 

And as a way of saying thank you for your advise, we will give you a very special surprise thank you gift.

OK, it's time to share share your advice!

Here's the link again.

Click to share your advice

Thank you so much.

Here's to making 2022 the best year ever!

Joseph :-)

Joseph Peck, M.D.
President of Empower 2000

P.S. If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

EmpoweringU Movement
Copyright © 2022 Empower 2000, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
Empower 2000
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, VA 22701-8352

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario