domingo, 10 de enero de 2021

A Time and Place for Everything class bonus expires in 10 hours

Your inner world determines your outer world.
Empower 2000 Academy

Growth is painful, but not growing destroys.

Where do you have breaches in your walls (finances, marriage, family, health, etc)?

"Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done" (Matthew 6:10)

Dear Wanda,

I am passionate about empowering you and many others to be more effective followers of Christ.

Vital to empowering you is teaching you how to be a Godly steward with your time.

Derek Prince said it well, "Time is the hardest thing to manage properly in our lives. Stewardship of time is perhaps the supreme test of our discipline and our real Christianity."

When you pray, "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done", God expects you to be an answer to that prayer in your own sphere of influence.

That's why I am pressing in to encourage you to enroll in my Uncommon Journaling for Time class starting January 14.

Yes, I am asking you to invest some time, money, and energy to grow.

That's because I know that while growth is painful, not growing destroys.

Uncommon Journaling for Time Class

Today is Day #3 of my 5-day special offer for a brand new class starting January 14.

This new class combines the best of my I Was Busy Now I'm Not training with the best of my Uncommon Journaling training.

The purpose of the Uncommon Journal for Time training is to help you redeem the time by discovering essential keys for prioritizing what matters most.

A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING BONUS EXPIRES IN 10 HOURS

God is a God of ORDER - always!

This 12-lesson class by Sue McMillin built around 12 biblical precepts was created to bring divine order to your Home, Habits, and Heart. Not only will these precepts help you better redeem your time, but also reclaim lost territory - physical, emotional and spiritual.

Psalm 144:11-14 basically says, "Once the wall of order is reestablished there will be no breaching of walls, no going into captivity." When you have a breach in your wall (finances, marriage, family, health, etc), you are experiencing captivity.

To receive this bonus, you must sign up for the To receive this bonus, you must sign up for the Uncommon Journaling for Time class by midnight Eastern today (i.e. within 10 hours).

image

PRAYER POWER

Heavenly Father, we praise You as the God of ORDER, the God with a time and place for everything (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8). Thank you for Sue McMillin and her extraordinary teaching intended to bring divine order to many people's homes, habits, and hearts. Bless those who choose to participate in Sue's training with a renewed mind that leads to frequent and sudden breakthroughs. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen and hallelujah.

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to be intentional to bring divine order to your home, your habits, and your heart!

Joseph

P.S. Every year when I relaunch my I Was Busy Now I'm Not class, I experience major breakthroughs in my personal life, family, business, and ministry. This upcoming class will be catalytic.

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

image
image

Unsubscribe

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario