domingo, 10 de enero de 2021

Day 3: The Secret of Your Future (Class bonus expires today)

My favorite routine after going to bed early and waking up early is...
Empower 2000 Academy

The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine!

What one attitude or habit can you eliminate right now that is hurting your ability to draw near to God and prosper?

"Blessed is the man ... whose delight is in the law of the LORD, And in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper." (Psalm 1:1-3)

Dear Wanda,

In 2006 I bought 24 wisdom key cards from Dr. Mike Murdock. The wisdom key that hit home the most to me was "The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine!"

For many years Dr. Murdock read the entire Bible every month, so it's not surprising that he founded The Wisdom Center. He says successful people do daily what unsuccessful people do occasionally. "The Greatest Salesman in the World" book says it a slightly different way - "Good habits are the key to all success."

My favorite routine after going to bed early and waking up early is to lie in bed resting and reflecting in a semi-alpha state (semi dream state), partly awake, partly asleep. As I fix my eyes on Jesus and spontaneous thoughts start to come to my mind, I thank God and say, "Speak Lord, I love to listen to Your voice." Then more thoughts and images come.

Sometimes I lie in bed for 30-60 minutes allowing God to speak to me Spirit to spirit. Then when I get up, I typically start journaling within 15 minutes before the Godly thoughts disappear.

Uncommon Journaling for Time Class

Today is Day #3 of my 5-day special offer for a brand new class starting January 14.

This new class combines the best of my I Was Busy Now I'm Not training with the best of my Uncommon Journaling training.

The purpose of the Uncommon Journal for Time training is to help you redeem the time by discovering essential keys for prioritizing what matters most.

A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING BONUS EXPIRES TODAY

This 12-lesson class by Sue McMillin is built around 12 biblical precepts to organize your Home, Habits, and Heart. Not only will these precepts help you better redeem your time, but reclaim lost territory - physical, emotional and spiritual.

To receive this bonus, you must sign up for the Uncommon Journaling for Time class by midnight Eastern today.

image

PRAYER POWER

Most gracious and merciful heavenly Father, may my delight be in Your law and may I meditate on it day and night so that whatever I do shall prosper. Help me to establish a daily routine that honors You and unlocks a great future. May I fulfill Your purpose for creating me. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to establish a healthy and godly daily and weekly routine!

Joseph

P.S. Every year when I relaunch my I Was Busy Now I'm Not class, I experience major breakthroughs in my personal life, family, business, and ministry. This upcoming class will be catalytic.

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

image

Unsubscribe

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario