domingo, 10 de enero de 2021

Last chance for A Time and Place for Everything bonus class

For those sitting on the fence, I challenge you to write down this question.
Empower 2000 Academy

"Time is the hardest thing to manage properly in our lives. Stewardship of time is perhaps the supreme test of our discipline and our real Christianity." - Derek Prince

Dear Wanda,

First of all, let me say thank you to the many people who already enrolled in my upcoming new class "Uncommon Journaling for Time" starting on January 14.

For those of you sitting on the fence unsure if this is right for you, I challenge you to write down this question: "Father, is the Uncommon Journaling for Time class right for me at this time?" Expect the Holy Spirit to answer and then do whatever He says.

Sign up before midnight Eastern today (i.e. within 5 hours) and receive A Time and Place for Everything class bonus.

This 12-lesson class by Sue McMillin built around 12 biblical precepts was created to bring divine order to your Home, Habits, and Heart. Not only will these precepts help you better redeem your time, but also reclaim lost territory - physical, emotional and spiritual.

image

PRAYER POWER

Heavenly Father, I've done my part educating people and letting them know about this uncommon opportunity. For those people who are unsure if this is right for them, please speak to them Spirit to spirit or give them a gentle nudge to lead them. Bless each person who participatess in my Time class and Sue's training with a renewed mind that leads to long-awaited breakthroughs. I pray for prodigal children to come home. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen and hallelujah.

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to be intentional to bring divine order to your home, your habits, and your heart!

Joseph

P.S. Every year when I relaunch my I Was Busy Now I'm Not class, I experience major breakthroughs in my personal life, family, business, and ministry. This upcoming class will be catalytic.

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

image

Unsubscribe

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario