martes, 12 de enero de 2021

I created time for you (Breakthroughs book bonus expires today)

On January 9, Pam Gould received this profound message about TIME.
Empower 2000 Academy

Time is your friend!!!

In what ways is your limited view of time hurting you?

Unless the LORD builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; (Psalm 127:1)

Dear Wanda,

Two weeks before the Hanukkah Awakening in December 2020, Empower 2000 began daily prayer calls in the Spirit.

While that takes a lot of time on my part, I believe this is one of the most strategic and fruitful things we have done as an organization.

While we pray in the Spirit for 20 minutes out loud as a group, each person is encouraged to journal what they are hearing and seeing.

On January 9, Pam Gould recorded this profound message about TIME:

  • Time is not a problem! But, your limited thinking? Now THAT is a problem. I am not pleased with fretting about your perception of running out of time. I created time FOR you! I don't need time! I AM! TIME IS YOUR FRIEND! I am using it for My Kingdom. I will NEVER be defeated by something I have created.

  • You will see the precision I placed in the solar system and the galaxies in full operation in the days ahead. I invite you, and your company - your comrades into a deep repentance about your understanding of time. Time is in My hand. Place your hand in mine and let time get to work for you. Seek me diligently in this area. I will show you how to redeem the time and turn it into eternity. Yes, this is your challenge and opportunity: to use time for eternal purposes. Much of what you do is not obedience and not eternal. BE BRAVE!

  • (regarding current events) This is my Cinderella story. The clock struck 12, but that was just the end of a chapter. You are in the beginning of the next chapter. It will end with "and they lived happily ever after." Let your imagination experience the "happily ever after dance". No worries! Your Prince of Peace will not stop until He establishes His Bride.

UNCOMMON JOURNALING FOR BREAKTHROUGHS BOOK BONUS EXPIRES TODAY

This is the first book I ever wrote. It was prophesied this book is the log to unlock the log jam for thousands or millions of other people.

The Breakthroughs book is a JEWEL for the Kingdom, containing a wealth of wisdom keys, practical tips, stories, and scripture I have never shared before.

This book is only available here, not for purchase anywhere else.

To receive this bonus, you must sign up for the Uncommon Journaling for Time class by midnight Eastern today.

image

PRAYER POWER

Abba, Daddy, we praise You as the God of eternity, the God who lives outside of time, yet the One who created time for us. Help us to grow in our understanding of time so we may use that precious gift wisely. Teach us simple things we can do to make the most of the time allotted to us. May we fulfill the purposes You created us for. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen and hallelujah.

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to join the Father in what He is doing!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

image

Unsubscribe

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario