sábado, 21 de agosto de 2021

Deliverance Tongues + Donald Lee's Book Bonus expires tonight

My personal testimony of healing and deliverance through tongues...
Tongues Class

The Gift You Need Activated Now

Tongues: Power and Blessings book bonus expires today!

"I will pray with the Spirit, and I will also pray with the understanding."
(1 Corinthians 14:15)

Dear Wanda,

Yesterday, I shared Donald's amazing revelation about warfare tongues–It's God, Himself speaking, commanding, and warring on your behalf when you pray!

Well, I have a personal testimony of healing and deliverance that I want to tell you, too.

About ten years ago, my mother had knee replacement surgery. After she came out of the operation, she was confused. Not the comical, temporary confusion that people post on Youtube when their loved ones are still under the influence of anesthesia.

No, I mean, for days she was out of her right mind!

She was speaking to the IV pole as if it were a person. Pointing out the window at the snow on a hot, summer day. Saying crazy things about family members...

The following Sunday, I was driving to church and praying quietly in the Spirit when I suddenly shifted into a different spiritual gear and began speaking in warfare tongues.

After several minutes, I heard myself blurt out in English, "Father, You haven't given my mother a spirit of confusion, but a sound mind!" And that was that.

I called my father after church, and he said, "She's all clear." At precisely the same time I was praying, the attending physician had come to check on my mother, and she was suddenly back to normal.

That's the power of having your spirit activated.

That's the fruit of praying in the Spirit AND praying with understanding.

That's a deliverance miracle!

Like my mother following her surgery, there is a lot of confusion going on in the atmosphere right now.

We are living in complex days of tremendous turmoil. Even for those of us who are in our "right mind" it is difficult to discern truth or even know how to pray in the midst of the confusion, crisis, and intense demonic warfare many of us are experiencing.

If we ever needed to walk in the power and counsel of God, it is certainly now.

Like Paul, we need to pray in the Spirit, and we need to pray with understanding. I didn't know what the key was to my mother's healing, but the Lord did, and He revealed it as I allowed Him to war through me for her deliverance.

If you want to be fully equipped for the battles ahead, you need this spiritual gift activated in your life.

I can think of no better person to do this than Apostle Donald Lee!

  • He carries an impartation to walk in a lifestyle of prayer, intimacy, and power.
  • His testimonies will open your eyes to the wonders God has in store for you when you use this tremendous gift.
  • He walks in tremendous revelation that will inspire you to go after the MORE God has for you.

If this is your desire, then don't wait. Sign up now for the Tongues: Power and Blessing class today.

TONGUES: POWER & BLESSINGS Class with Donald Lee

If you want to activate one of the most powerful gifts a believer can have in these last days...

This life-transforming class will provide a biblical foundation for the gift of tongues, instruct you in the ministry of the Holy Spirit, share dramatic modern-day and biblical testimonies of miraculous breakthroughs, and set you on a course to walk in victory and experience the fullness of God's blessings.

Register TODAY to receive the following bonuses:

Tongues Class
  • 78% Cash Savings (expires Aug 28)
  • Warfare that Works: Taking the Kingdom of God by Force 6-lesson cass (expires Aug 24)
  • Tongues: Power and Blessings Book shipped FREE anywhere in the world (expiring at 11:59 pm Eastern TONIGHT!)
Book Bonus

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings for your journey to moving in greater anointing, intimacy, and power of the Holy Spirit!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

Tongues Replay
Commanding Tongues
Warfare Tongues
Authority and power

If you prefer not to receive further emails related to Apostle Donald Lee's current Tongues: Power and Blessings class offer, please click here. If you would like to change your contact information or update the emails you receive, please visit our Email Preferences Center.

You may also Unsubscribe completely, but please be advised—this means we won't be able to deliver your emails, even for things you have purchased. If you have any questions, please send us a reply and we'd be happy to help.

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario