jueves, 5 de agosto de 2021

What losing 1 million dollars taught me... + Class bonus expires tonight

For the first 45 years of my life, I seemed to have the "Midas touch."
Webinars777

For the first 45 years of my life, I seemed to have a "Midas touch."

Ancient Path to Wealth class bonus expires at 11:59 pm Eastern tonight!

Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.
(Matt. 7:24-25)

Dear Wanda,

What would it be worth to finally get your "aha!" moment that changed your finances and fixed the perpetual "hole in your pocket"?

I can tell you that's what happened for me after I encountered Craig Hill's phenomenal financial teaching.

For the first 45 years of my life, I enjoyed the fruit of a good education, a good job, working hard, saving, and investing.

It seemed I had the "Midas touch" when it came to most matters of money.

But little did I realize that I had built much of my life on sand, so when a severe storm came my house collapsed.

Because of myths (lies) I believed about money and work, within ten years I went from being a millionaire to being $100,000 in debt with credit cards.

It was so painful. Not only did my poor financial choices hurt me and my wife, but they also hurt my children, parents, and impact on others.

By God's grace and mercy, I was finally able to pay off all our credit card debt a few years ago. And when I did, I felt such a relief of stress.

However, a whole new level of freedom came after I went through Craig Hill's class.

Although I had learned a hard and painful lesson in the previous season, Craig's teaching uncovered the myths that had led a responsible, hard-working, successful business person like myself to have such a shaky foundation.

Not only did his teaching reveal practical cracks in my financial foundation, but Craig's anointed biblical understanding made room for the Holy Spirit to shine a light on spiritual cracks in how I thought about money and finances.

In just a few weeks after going through Craig's material, I had increased my income, paid off my car loan, and made steps towards paying off my mortgage ahead of schedule.

In the year since, I have had time to go deeper in the biblical truths, practical application, and the heart work with the Holy Spirit of rooting out stinking thinking and aligning with God's word and promise. The results have been life-changing for me personally and professionally.

Could I put a price on the peace and clear trajectory that Craig Hill's class has brought to me, my family, and my future?

Not really.

But I can assure you that in comparison to the $200 investment for lifetime access to this class, it is PRICELESS.

If you are ready to step out of the cycle of lack and constant struggle to get ahead, take advantage of this life-changing resource.

And for just a few more hours, your investment will get you two classes for the price of one.

Please don't miss out on this opportunity. Sign up now and step into the financial freedom God intended you to enjoy.

Financial House Class

BUILDING A STRONG FINANCIAL HOUSE class

Get two classes for the price of one!

Automatically receive Ancient Path to Wealth 14-class bonus when you register before 11:59 pm tonight!

Craig's new class "Building a Strong Financial House" is unlike any other you have taken on finances before.

While other programs treat the SYMPTOMS of financial lack, Craig's class goes straight to the heart.

This is a spiritual class that will clear out the spiritual hindrances holding you back from the full provision God intends for you.

If you want to debunk financial myths you have believed, discover principles for building a strong financial house, and allow God to transform your finances like never before, you won't want to miss this class!

Five Wealth Secrets

PRAYER POWER

Heavenly Father, we praise you as the God who is a debtor to no man. Thank You for dragging me out of the muck and mire of debt and then giving me the opportunity to collaborate with Craig Hill to empower and equip others to be good stewards with their finances. May Craig's finance class be life giving and life saving for all those who participate. Multiply Craig's message and messengers supernaturally so many more people can be conduits of Your blessings to those in need. In Jesus' name, amen and hallelujah!

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to trust in the Lord when you hear His word!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

You can't afford not to
You can't afford not to
Never work for money

If you prefer not to receive further emails related to Craig Hill's current Building a Strong Financial House class offer, please click here. If you would like to change your contact information or update the emails you receive, please visit our Email Preferences Center.

You may also Unsubscribe completely, but please be advised—this means we won't be able to deliver your emails, even for things you have purchased. If you have any questions, please send us a reply and we'd be happy to help.

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario