sábado, 7 de agosto de 2021

James Goll: It's Your Turn! + bonus expiring

What if you could be mentored by a true spiritual father?
Mentoring with James Goll

James was mentored by some of the best.
Now, it's Your Turn!

Get ready to launch your season of explosive growth and transformation!

And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to TEACH OTHERS ALSO. (2 Timothy 2:2)

Dear Wanda,

James Goll will attest that in his early days of starting in ministry, he was HUNGRY...

...Hungry for more of God, hungry to grow in the things of God, and hungry to learn what others had discovered about the will and ways of God.

He found a spiritual father in the teachings of Derek Prince. He literally poured over Derek's notes and memorized his outlines, drinking in everything Derek had to share.

The transformation he experienced through the ministry and teaching of Derek Prince is difficult to convey. It went way beyond head knowledge...

...to forming his spiritual DNA.

Derek's teaching made James' Spirit come alive. His books and study notes were James' constant companions; his messages became James' mentors.

Little by little, James was shaped by the spiritual lessons that Derek imparted, and the Holy Spirit added many lessons of His own.

That's why James is so excited about Mentoring with James Goll. He knows what it is to be HUNGRY, and he knows what a difference a good mentor can make in your life.

We all need spiritual fathers and mothers who will pass on the wisdom and anointing of what God has deposited in their lives. James has had the privelege of being mentored by some of the best, and now James is inviting you to experience the same impact in your own life through his 12-month Mentoring with James Goll program.

TESTIMONIES OF CHANGED LIVES

Here are just a few of the testimonies we have received from the 1,700+ members of Mentoring with James Goll over the past few years.

  • "Along with other prophetic ministries and Abba's direct involvement, this last year-and-a-half have been my biggest growth and launch in ministry my entire life." - C.V. (Wisconsin)

  • "Mentoring with James Goll (MWJG) helped me to spend more time feeding my spiritual man and reflect and pray." - J.W. (United Kingdom)

  • "I have grown in understanding and anointing in the operation of the areas targeted: 1) prayer, 2) the prophetic, and 3) intimacy with God. Also, I have sensed more boldness in these areas as a woman and minister of God." - E.C. (Michigan)

  • "Connecting with MWJG has been something God used to strengthen me at this very volatile time in my life. The impact was to fortify, ground, lift, encourage, plant hope and courage and strong Biblical teachings that I could use in my own life. MWJG is practical, real life stuff." - C.B. (Arizona)"

  • "It has helped to confirm some things. It has brought new revelation and insight. Mostly it has encouraged me to pursue God with all my heart." - K.E. (Indiana)

  • "I've grown closer to the Lord and I have enjoyed James sharing his heart and being real. I lost my husband 2 years ago and my mom this year. Healing has been slow and hearing James share about his struggles and faith has given me great hope through this grief. The webinars have helped me keep my focus on Jesus and the ministry again." - L.C. (New Zealand)

  • "Excellent equipping, hope, and encouragement" - M.S. (New York)

  • "It has deepened my prayer life, improved my listening capacity, opened me to new dimensions in my spiritual life." - G.B. (Pennsylvania)

  • "Teachings and new concepts that I can use in ministering to younger generations....especially grandchildren." -S.S. (Washington)

  • "James helped me to take my prayer life to another level and caused my hunger and passion for God to deepen." - K.R. (North Carolina)

  • "The impact was HUGE! Being part of MWJG has blessed me in so many ways! It enhanced my prayer life and confirmed in so many ways my calling as an intercessor...and much, much more!" - P.M. (Minnesota)

  • I am growing leaps & bounds in MWJG. The Holy Spirit is using James's ministry to challeng me in a way I have been hungry for, but is not available to me where I live! I am so humbled and honored to learn and have the opportunity to ask questions from James! His maturity, insight, understanding and comfort in embracing who God has called him to be (which is different & beautiful) really encourages me to do the same. Thank you!" - C.L. (Washington)"

  • "The webinar with James Goll tonight was phenomenal. I was living in regret over every minuscule wrong decision I made in my day-to-day life. I was always thinking if only... By joining in the prayers for freedom that James and Jeffrey led us through in regard to regret, I feel so free from being stuck. I feel like a totally different person. God told me to sow into Mentoring with James. It was one of the best decisions I made. I recommended this to so many of my friends and hope they will join in Mentoring with James." - P.S. (United Kingdom)

  • "I am a pastor of a church that is being attacked by a coven of witches. We are under attack, but PRAISE BE TO GOD! He is leading us and protecting us, and having a mentor of the caliber of Dr. James Goll is going to help us in this battle." - T.B. (West Virginia)

  • "I am so humbled to be part of this mentoring class. You are such a gift to the body of Christ. Thank you." - S.S. (South Africa)

  • "Thank you Dr. James Goll for making an email address exclusively for us who signed up for mentoring with you for our personal requests." - A.C. (Singapore)

  • "Thank you, thank you, thank you!... I have so enjoyed every single God story video I have watched! I AM CHALLENGED, ENCOURAGED, and stirred up to love Jesus more, pray more, seek more and be all I can be for HIM. I don't even know how I got to mentoring with James. I came across it in my searching and am so grateful to God that He pointed me to this website..." - C.B. (South Africa)

  • "I have learned so much from James and team this past year, especially how to be a "friend of God." I like his thorough style of teaching." - K. K. (Virginia)

  • "It's rare to have a mentor who has experienced God as Jim Goll. For him to share himself and all God gave him is a blessing." - L.S. (Ohio)

  • "I enjoy the variety of what is offered, deciding if something is right for me, and the flexibility of being able to listen at a later time. Of course I love Dr Goll's compassion and humor!" - M.D. (Texas)

  • "We so enjoy the down to earth practical impartation of the word that is biblically based and so readily applicable to one's life to bring about change and growth in the kingdom understanding. We love the life stories he shares that bring out the real character of love for God and love for family and God's people. His empowering prophetic prayers just put a kingdom seals on our hearts from all his teachings. The overall teaching and monthly mentoring word is always fresh manna for us to consume to take us to new level in understanding who God has called us to be in the Kingdom of Light." - J.&H.B. (Georgia)

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

We hope you will add your testimony to this growing list of lives changed through Mentoring with James Goll.

James can't wait to teach and impart what he has learned into your life, all year long.

It's your turn to grow in the Spirit of wisdom and revelation and deepen your walk with God like never before.

Launch your season of explosive growth and transformation. Join MWJG today!

Mentoring with James Goll

BIG CLASS BONUS EXPIRES IN 48 HOURS

If you sign up for Mentoring with James Goll before 11:59 pm Eastern on August 9th, you will receive James' powerful 12-lesson class: The Prophet and a hardback copy of his book, The Prophet: Creating and Sustaining a Life-Giving Prophetic Culture as a FREE Bonuses.

These resources will equip you to speak the revelation God has given you with power, integrity, and accuracy!

PRAYER POWER

Heavenly Father, we praise as the God who teaches and imparts through Holy Spirit. Thank you for training up James Goll in the ways of God over his lifetime. Thank you for the amazing mentors who helped shape him. Thank you for the huge difference James' mentoring has made in my life, family, and business/ministry and in the lives of thousands of other people.

May each person who participates in Mentoring with James grow in substantially in the Spirit of wisdom and revelation over this next year. One year from now, may they be able to say that their walk with You is deeper and their spiritual fire is hotter than ever before! In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen and hallelujah!

James Goll

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

"The LORD bless you and keep you; The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)

Shalom! Shalom!

Joseph

P.S. James is one of God's chosen vessels called to empower and equip millions in the Body of Christ to live lives that make a difference for the Kingdom.

As The Time Doctor, I know there is tremendous power in focus. And that includes who you choose to mentor you.

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

Bonus Gift

If you would prefer not to receive further emails related to James Goll's current Mentoring with James Goll membership offer, please click here. If you would like to change your contact information or update the types of emails you receive, please visit our Email Preferences Center.

You may also Unsubscribe completely, but please be advised—this means we won't be able to deliver your emails, even for classes you have purchased. If you have any questions, please send us a reply and we'll be happy to help.

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario