jueves, 9 de diciembre de 2021

Day 4: Why you shouldn't make a New Year's Resolution...

View this email in your browser
Webinars777

Develop Your One Year Growth Calendar

+ Final day for the Hanukkah Awakening replay bonus


Day 4 of 5: Last week, Holy Spirit instructed me to relaunch my "I Was Busy Now I'm Not" class at the start of the new year at a deep discount. Today is Day 4 of the 5-day special offer. 

Grace and peace to you, Wanda,

Have you ever been guilty of the following:

"This year I'm going to…", but one month, if you were really determined, and more often one week…or even one day into the New Year that resolution was gone with the wind.

You are likely chuckling as you read this as you recall some of your ill-fated resolutions.

And it would be funny...

...except that many of us, myself included, then abandon the endeavor completely…for the ENTIRE YEAR!

So if you actually need to improve your health, lose a few pounds, or spend more time in prayer, that resolution didn't just fail in the short term. It became a pass to postpone change until "next year."

Does that sound like an effective strategy for growth and personal transformation?

Before I completely knock ALL the wind out of your sails, I want to encourage you that you can take a new approach for 2022.

Instead of making a New Year's resolution, how about making a One Year Growth plan?

How does this differ from your resolution to exercise, lose weight, or eat a healthy diet?

In my upcoming class, "I Was Busy, Now I'm Not" I will show you how to transform a hopeful resolution into an actionable plan that you can sustain for the full year.

Then I'll teach you the most important steps to success–a guided monthly, weekly, and daily review process to help you partner with the Holy Spirit, stay on course, make adjustments, and experience lasting personal growth and achievement of goals.

"Failure to plan is a plan to fail."

Time is running out. Don't miss this special opportunity to throw out your New Year's resolutions and make a plan for a whole year of success.

Click here to access the tools and coaching you need to walk it out in my upcoming, "I Was Busy, Now I'm Not" class today!

Sign up for "I Was Busy, Now I'm Not" Class

I WAS BUSY, NOW I'M NOT CLASS with DR. JOSEPH PECK
 

I Was Busy ClassDiscover how to stop wasting time, reduce your stress, Sharpen your Focus, Overcome Procrastination, Conquer Your Fears, and Enjoy God More!

This life-changing course consists of 8 Lessons + 4 LIVE Interactive Q&A Sessions where you can get feedback, coaching, and small group support in your journey to freedom!

Here are the topics covered in this course:

  • Lesson 1: Redeeming the Time: Simple Solutions for Success in Life
  • Lesson 2: Sacred Time–Sacred Place
  • Lesson 3: Applying the Power of Less
  • Lesson 4: Developing Your One-Year Growth Calendar
  • Lesson 5: Setting SMARRT Goals
  • Lesson 6: Uncommon Journaling for Divine Destiny
  • Lesson 7: Conquer Fear
  • Lesson 8: Living on Purpose
Sign up for "I Was Busy, Now I'm Not" Class

HANUKKAH AWAKENING 2021 REPLAY ACCESS

(Bonus Expires TONIGHT! Dec. 9)
 

Receive instant access to all 8 sessions of this year's Hanukkah Awakening.

This Profound, World-Changing Gathering was off the charts with anointed worship and life-changing messages from

  • Dr. Francis Myles,
  • Craig Hill,
  • Rick Osborne,
  • Dr. Elie Hasbani,
  • Greg Gunn,
  • Mickey Robinson,
  • Dr. Bill Greenman.
Don't miss this opportunity to take in these 8 sessions of Extraordinary Revelation, Impartation, Activation, and Worship. This bonus expires at 11:59 pm Eastern Dec. 9th.
Sign up for "I Was Busy, Now I'm Not" Class

I'd love to have you join me on this Great Adventure!

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to redeem the time for exponential growth!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor 
Empowering Dreams 
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

Copyright © 2021 Empower 2000, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
Empower 2000
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, VA 22701-8352

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario