lunes, 6 de diciembre de 2021

Do you wish you had more time?

View this email in your browser
Webinars777

What if 2022 is the year you discover the secret to finding time for what matters?


Grace and peace to you, Wanda,

Are you struggling to find more TIME?

Tis the season where, even in the post-Covid world, time is short and calendars are busy.

How many times just today have you raced through your to-do list and thought, "I wish I had more time"?

Let's be honest… It's not just during the holidays that you run short on time.

Are you tired of the overwhelm? Do you sometimes feel like you are running full-speed on a hamster wheel without making any progress on your goals?

What if you could stop the clock…eliminate stress…sharpen your focus…and find time to do the things that matter most?

Well, you can!

The solution isn't to work harder, or run faster…but a dramatic shift in the way you think about time.

I am passionate about this subject because for the first 20 years of my career as an anesthesiologist I was a slave to time. I was doing well financially and had all the things that define "success," but my time and life were not my own.

When God set me free, He gave me keys to living a life with margin, time, and focus to live out His dream for me.

Now, I'm The Time Doctor, and the Lord has given me a burning desire to share this message with as many people as possible.

You don't have to live a life tyrannized by time. I can teach you how to order your time for God's glory.

HERE'S YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO START THE NEW YEAR WITH A NEW PERSPECTIVE OF TIME!

Last week, Holy Spirit instructed me to relaunch my "I Was Busy Now I'm Not" class at the start of the new year at a deep discount.

So, in obedience, I am offering my "I Was Busy, Now I'm Not" class at an 88% discount when you sign up in the next five days (December 6-10).

 "I Was Busy, Now I'm Not" is my signature message and now I'm releasing this incredible gift to you.

Here's how...

Click here to learn more and sign up for my upcoming life-changing class.

Based on hundreds of testimonies, I know this TIME class will change the way you think about time and give you the margin and focus you need to reduce stress, eliminate the overwhelm, and accomplish all that God has called you to do!

My special-savings offer expires on December 10th at midnight Eastern Time (88% savings - $100 instead of $800)

Plus, when you register today you will get these additional bonuses, too:

  • Bonus: The Hanukkah Awakening 2021 - 8-Sessions with Dr. Francis Myles, Craig Hill, Rick Osborne, Dr. Elie Hasbani, Greg Gunn, Mickey Robinson, and Dr. Bill Greenman (sign up by Dec 9)
  • Bonus: I Was Busy, Now I'm Not: Changing the Way You Think About Time - PDF Book by Joseph Peck (sign up by Dec 8)

Click here to enroll in my "I Was Busy, Now I'm Not" class and get these amazing complementary resources to start your year off right.

Sign up for "I Was Busy, Now I'm Not" Class

I Was Busy ClassI WAS BUSY, NOW I'M NOT CLASS with DR. JOSEPH PECK


Life is challenging with many paths to choose to walk down.

But it's easier when you have a good mentor or coach and are part of a safe, loving team.

There are many choices (paths) that lay before you each day. Most of those are dead-ends, leading to nowhere.

But there is a path, the ancient path, that leads to LIFE—life more abundantly.

As The Time Doctor, The LORD put a burning desire in my heart to bless you (and many others) to use your time wisely and let your light shine brightly for God's glory.

My hearts beats only for His glory!

And I can teach your heart to beat only for God's glory.

The purpose of this class is to profoundly CHANGE THE WAY YOU THINK ABOUT TIME. When you change your thinking, you change your life.
Sign up for "I Was Busy, Now I'm Not" Class

I WAS BUSY, NOW I'M NOT BOOK BONUS (Expires on Dec. 8)I Was Busy, Now I'm Not book

Does your time seem to be in short supply? Have you had enough of feeling overwhelmed?

Jesus said the entire Bible can be summarized in one word—LOVE. Love is spelled T-I-M-E. Learning to be a good steward with your time, your most valuable resource, will improve your relationships and help you prosper in all areas of your life.

If you are ready to find time for what matters most, then this book will help you. This book teaches how to simplify your complicated life, make time for what matters most, and live your big dreams!

This bonus expires at 11:59 pm Eastern, Dec. 8th.
Sign up for "I Was Busy, Now I'm Not" Class

I'd love to have you join me on this Great Adventure!

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to redeem your time!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor 
Empowering Dreams 
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

Copyright © 2021 Empower 2000, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
Empower 2000
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, VA 22701-8352

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario