jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2020

Game-changing prophetic vision about the election

Remain strong in the place of joy, confidence, and faith in the words of the prophets!
Webinars777

Game-changing prophetic vision about the election

Remain strong in the place of joy, confidence, and faith in the words of the prophets!

"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens" (Revelation 3:7)

Dear Wanda,

Yesterday evening, Glenisaah Stauffer, the lead intercessor for Empower 2000, sent me an email titled "A must watch".

Before going to bed on the night of November 10, Glenisaah had a conversation with her husband about Adonijah, King David's son trying to steal the crown / steal the election from King Solomon.

This was strong in her spirit that we are in that place right now, and that the people of God must hold fast to what they have and not give it up... David represents the keys of the kingdom, that will open and shut doors no man can open or shut.

Then on November 11, Sid Roth interviewed up and coming prophet Chris Reed. Chris had two game-changing prophetic visions about the election - one back in August and one on November 10.

I watched Sid's interview of Chris last night before going to bed. Chris' two visions with interpretations are profound and spot on. Enjoy!

image

"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, 'These things says He who is holy, He who is true, "He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens": I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie--indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."' (Revelaton 3:7-13)

Perspective from James Goll regarding the election

On November 8, James Goll sent me a personal email alerting me to his new 13 minute video he posted on Instagram and Facebook sharing his Godly and prophetic perspective about the elections.

James says "The news media has no authority to determine who wins and loses."

Prayer Alert: Praying Jeremiah 1:9-10-style for what is happening in the USA

In his Nov 8 email, James Goll forwarded a prayer email from a man and prayer ministry he said is very reputable.

John Robb says, "It is becoming clear that massive voter fraud was perpetrated during our election on Nov. 3 as well as during its aftermath."

What happened on November 3rd?

"Every story sounds true until you hear the other side. They have to silence the other side."

For those of you who are interested to look more into the Marxist/communist aspect of what is going on, this video interview with Curtis Bowers, who has been tracking this for many years and is the producer of The Agenda: Grinding America Down documentary, will be worthwhile for you to see it.

If you can control an election, then the people are finished.

"The people who cast the votes decide nothing; the people who count the votes decide everything." - Joseph Stalin

Watch this video about "The Coup to Steal the Election, Overthrow Trump and Take America Down."

image

SHARE! SHARE! SHARE!

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings for eyes to see and ears to hear what the Spirit is saying and doing!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

Unsubscribe

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario