domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2020

The Seer book bonus by James Goll expires today + Journal with Jesus

Discover the prophetic power of dreams, visions, and life under open heavens.
Webinars777

Discover the Prophetic Power of Dreams, Visions, and Life Under Open Heavens

On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you that you are hearing God when journaling?

The word of the LORD came to me: "What do you see, Jeremiah?" (Jeremiah 1:11)

Dear Wanda,

During his live broadcast on Oct 27, James Goll said as you practice using your spiritual senses, you will train your spiritual senses to discern better.

That's what I have been doing for two decades now with my uncommon journaling.

Yesterday I shared the profound prophecy the Lord gave me on January 4 while journaling, namely "The BE STILL message I gave you on January 1, 2007 is My key message for 2020 (for the world)." Little did I know at the time that the entire world would be put in a place of forced REST.

Today I would like to share what I heard in my spirit and journaled on July 15.

image

WORDS FROM JESUS (July 15, 2020)

Joseph, congratulations on getting up early for the second day in a row and for choosing to journal with Me (JOURNAL WITH JESUS). Yes, that is the name of your new E2000 membership. You can share your daily journal entries with Me. There is power in a testimony.

Joseph, you are on your way to teach people how to journal to hear My voice and then RESPOND ACCORDINGLY. Faith without action is a dead faith. I AM alive. I AM life itself. I AM abundant life. I AM the source of all prosperity.

Joseph, for you journaling by hand and then on the computer is very powerful and effective. Journaling by hands helps you slow down and notice the most important things. Look at all you are accomplishing.

Joseph, choose your 5 closest friends very carefully.

Follow up with Hillsdale College. They are waiting for you.

Note: 11 days later (July 26), I was led to do a 7-day email campaign to launch Uncommon Journaling for Discernment. In response we had 507 people pay to register, eclipsing the all-time record for a class I was personally leading.

UNCOMMON JOURNALING FOR THE SEER CLASS

I am so excited about this 12-lesson class starting November 5 because it combines the best of The Seer by James with Uncommon Journaling by me.

It will be fun and rewarding to mentor people who are hungry to grow in their ability to see in the Sprit.

As James Goll shared during the live broadcast, combining revelatory journaling with The Seer training will be explosive.

To receive The Seer book by James Goll as a bonus shipped anywhere in the world, you must sign up today before midnight Eastern.

image

PRAYER FOR RELEASE OF DUNAMIS POWER

Heavenly Father, thank You for establishing the habit of daily journaling in my life. Thank You for all the inspiration, revelation, and illumination I receive from that. Thank You for the enormous fruit I have seen as a result of tuning my spiritual senses to You.

Thank You for the 340 people who registered for my Uncommon Journaling for Divine Destiny class in Dec 2019 and the 507 who registered for Uncommon Journaling for Discernment in July 2020. Thank you for the hundreds of people who have already registered for the Uncommon Journaling for the Seer class. I pray at least 1,000 people will pay to enroll by November 10 and that the experience for each will be transformational and long-lasting.

Pour out your spirit on each participant and their family. May You strike each member with spiritual lightning, releasing Your dunamis power. I pray participants will discover the prophetic power of dreams, visions, and life under open heavens. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen and hallelujah!

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to discover the prophetic power of dreams, visions, and life under open heavens!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

Free Webinar
Free Webinar

Unsubscribe

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario