sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2020

The Justice Network: Establishing Liberty and Justice for all

"Organize, Agitate, Educate must be our war cry." - Susan B. Anthony
Webinars777

One Nation under God with Liberty and Justice for All

"Organize, Agitate, Educate must be our war cry." - Susan B. Anthony

"Do not give a war cry, do not raise your voices, do not say a word until the day I tell you to shout. Then shout!" - (Joshua 6:10, NIV)

Dear Wanda,

On Sunday morning (Nov 15) I had a freak accident while raking leaves, causing a significant laceration of my left ear and scalp.

Because of the painful wounds, I could not wear my glasses for the remainder of the day, which meant I could not see my computer screen well.

I considered cancelling all my scheduled work activities for the coming week, BUT GOD...

Rather than going to the emergency room, I was led to treat my injury with special water we have that kills all bacteria within 30 seconds and accelerates wound healing.

image

By the next morning, the wounds were better and I was able take a shower and put on my glasses with a soft padding over my left ear.

On Tuesday Nov 17, I had a "rocket launch" morning. It started with a flurry of Godly thought flowing through my mind when I woke up.

Within an hour of getting up. I stumbled across a short, but extraordinary interview of Sidney Powell on Fox Business by Lou Dobbs. Sidney is a "Deborah" of our day fighting for justice with the outcome of Election 2020.

The Holy Spirit then instructed me to establish THE JUSTICE NETWORK to fight for liberty and justice for all.

He then provided the inspiration to create the starter website to "fight, fight, fight for what is right, right, right."

I encourage you to visit The Justice Network site today and to watch the three short videos at the top.

If the message of appeals to you, please subscribe and let your friends know.

image

SHARE! SHARE! SHARE!

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings for eyes to see and ears to hear what the Spirit is saying and doing!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

image

Unsubscribe

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario