sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2020

Special invitation to the FFI global prayer meeting at 6 pm Eastern today

Today we are praying to break alignment with demonic spiritual altars set up in the USA and influencing millions of people.
Webinars777

Justice is rooted in God's character and creation!

"It's not over until the fat lady sings!" - reference to the 2020 election

But the LORD of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, And God who is holy shall be hallowed in righteousness. (Isaiah 5:16)

Dear Wanda,

In obedience to the Holy Spirit, I am sending this email to you to activate your spirit and alert you to what's happening.

On October 31, Sandy Finley sent me a link to an inspirational video titled "AWAKE" by Rebecca Shocklee.

As I listened to that music video over and over and over, I felt my spirit arising. I heard clearly several days in a row "The War Cry" - that music video is "The War Cry" for the body of Christ to listen to and pray.

image

On Thursday morning (Nov 5), two days after the national U.S. election, I woke up with a sick feeling in my spirit. It was clear to me we had experienced the most widespread election fraud during my lifetime.

Then I heard clearly in my spirit "It's not over until the fat lady sings!" and wrote that in my journal. I hadn't thought about that colloquialism for years, yet it came to mind that morning.

Later in the day while I was leading the Facilitators training webinar, one of the facilitators publicly said she heard the same thing that morning.

The next morning (Nov 6) while I was listening to the outstanding video replay of Sid Roth interviewing Mario Murillo titled "Election Prophecy Alert! NEW Evidence Revealed!" , Sid Roth said at the 2:14 minute mark ""It's not over until the fat lady sings!"

So that was 3 different born-again, Spirit filled prophetic believers all hearing the same thing on the same morning, independently of one another.

I know God has something utterly amazing up His sleeve to bring justice to the election results.

Shortly after that, Shelli Miller, my executive assistant, sent me a link to a short astounding video titled "Groundbreaking Claim! Trump Set Up Democrats In Sophisticated Sting Operation - Caught Stealing Election Red-Handed".

Watch the video and ask the Holy Spirit to show you what's happening and how to pray.

image

SHARE! SHARE! SHARE!

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings for eyes to see and ears to hear what the Spirit is saying and doing!

Joseph

P.S. A great leader does the right thing no matter what the cost!!!

P.P.S. Michele Bachmann: Will You Join Me in Praying for America?

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

image

Unsubscribe

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario