martes, 27 de julio de 2021

Break the power of these money myths like I did (Live July 29)

In 2 days, Craig Hill will teach about 7 money myths holding you back.
Webinars777

7 Myths People Believe about Finances

Free LIVE webinar with Craig Hill is less than 24 hours away!

Thursday, July 29 at 4 pm Eastern

Everyone who registers for this webinar will receive access to the study guide and replay.

Dear Wanda,

I am a raving fan of Craig Hill because I have experienced a tremendous blessing from his teaching in my personal life, family, and business/ministry.

In two days, Craig will be our guest for a free webinar, where he will reveal the top 7 myths about finances that are holding many people back from accomplishing God's purpose and destiny.

I hosted Craig Hill for a similar webinar in 2020, and the impact he had on me and my finances was profound.

Within a month after breaking the power of these 7 money myths, I paid off my car loan and my personal income increased by more than 30%. Now my goal is to have my home mortgage paid off within 3 years like Craig did.

If you want to learn to identify these 7 powerful myths and how you can overcome their effects in your financial life, too, you will definitely want to join Craig Hill for a free webinar tomorrow, July 29th at 4pm Eastern.

Here is just some of what you will learn in Craig's FREE webinar:

  • 7 common myths about money that will restrict your vision and result in bondage
  • 7 biblical truths about money that will help you accomplish Kingdom purposes
  • Why it's important to build a strong financial house
  • 3 powerful financial mindsets that either dam up, consume, or multiply resources
  • How applying solid financial principles will transform your world

Start your journey to freedom. Click here to reserve your spot now.

Free Webinar

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

I hope you will join us on July 29.

Blessings to experience financial breakthrough and prosperity!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

Free Webinar
Free Webinar

If you would like to change your contact information or update the types of emails you receive, please visit our Email Preferences Center.

You may also Unsubscribe completely, but please be advised—this means we won't be able to deliver your emails, even for classes you have purchased. If you have any questions, please send us a reply and we'll be happy to help.

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario