jueves, 31 de diciembre de 2020

Invitation to webinar with Sidney Powell today at 4 pm Eastern (15 minutes)

My good friend Bill Cook is hosting attorney Sidney Powell on a personal webinar today.
Empower 2000 Academy

Dear Wanda,

My good friend Bill Cook is hosting attorney Sidney Powell on a personal webinar today at 4 pm Eastern about the 2020 Election investigation.

Bill is the founder of America's Black Robe Regiment (ABBR).

If interested, CLICK HERE to register. I'm not sure if there will be a replay. I plan to participate.

I'm not sure if there will be a replay.

I plan to participate.

If you have any questions, please email support@empower2000.com.

Blessings to believe for God to part the Red Sea!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

Unsubscribe

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario