martes, 8 de diciembre de 2020

Space Needle Dream regarding President Trump

Please join many others praying President Trump will go through "the eye of the needle" today.
Empower 2000 Academy

Dear Wanda,

On December 5, my friend Charissa Galbraith sent me an email titled "Space Needle Dream Regarding President Trump".

When I read Charissa dream and her interpretation, it immediately resonated favorably with my spirit.

Yesterday morning I shared the dream with the Empower 2000 (E2000) core prayer team after we had prayed 20 minutes in the Spirit. Our team was all stirred favorably by the dream and its interpretation.

So now I share that dream with you and others in my network.

Today (December 8th) is The "safe harbor" date for electors.

Please join me and many others to pray President Trump will go through "the eye of the needle" on December 8 and lay down everything that he would seek to rely on for victory other than the Lord.

You are welcome to share the dream and interpretation as the Holy Spirit prompts you to.

image
image

Blessings to pray, pray, pray!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

Unsubscribe

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario