jueves, 24 de diciembre de 2020

Merry Christmas from the Empower 2000 team

The Be Still message I gave you on January 1, 2007 is my key message for the world.
Empower 2000 Academy

Christmas is a time of manifest destiny!

For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. (Isaiah 9:6-7)

Dear Wanda,

Wow! What an unusual year we all have experienced in 2020.

It's been a high-stress year for most of us with all the shakings. Yet, there is peace and comfort in the midst of the storm in Jesus and with Jesus.

While journaling in my sacred place during my sacred time on January 4, 2020, this is what I heard in my spirit and wrote in my journal:

  • This year I will teach you how to SLOW DOWN - to slow way down - to BE STILL and know I AM. The Be Still message I gave you on January 1, 2007 is my key message for the world for 2020. Those who choose to be still and ABIDE in Me will see the most fruit.

As it turned out, this message at the start of the year was profoundly prophetic for the entire world. And it sill applies as we wrap up one year and get ready to start a new year.

On behalf of the entire Empower2000 team and our partners, thank you for choosing to be connected and stay connected.

It has been a delight serving you and thousands of others with classes, memberships, two virtual Awakenings, and the Legacy Dream Teams. Our God-given dream is to empower yours.

This year, we put a big emphasis on building stronger COMMUNITY through the live sessions on Zoom. It was wonderful seeing so many of your faces on video during the Zoom webinars.

Merry Christmas!

Joseph

P.S. "For Unto Us a Child is Born" from Handel's Messiah - American Bach Soloists

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

image

Unsubscribe

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario