jueves, 3 de junio de 2021

Invitation to Uncommon Journaling Zoom webinar in 35 minutes

When I use the word "uncommon" I mean inspired by the Holy Spirit for a God-sized result.
e2000 Academy

Empower Disciples

LIVE Uncommon Journaling Session with
Bonnie Latham-Lyons & Maureen Carruthers

Begins in 35 minutes at 1:00 pm Eastern

Dear Wanda,

I realize this is short notice, but I felt inspired to invite you to something special - an interactive Uncommon Journaling live sessions with two of my dear friends teaching.

Bonnie Latham Lyon and Maureen Carruthers will be sharing principles of "Uncommon Journaling" and sample journal entries, followed by a time of practice, Q&A, and sharing in small groups.

When I use the word "uncommon" I mean inspired by the Holy Spirit for a God-sized result. One word from the Lord can completely change your life.

Journaling is the lead domino for my life, my most important habit.

Bonnie is a former elementary school teacher and expressive arts therapist, currently living in Los Angeles. She loves Jesus and the people at Empower 2000.

Maureen values "sacred-time and sacred-place" with the Lord, (Father, Son & Holy Spirit); and out of this, she is inspired to journal and bless others through words of encouragement.

The live Zoom broadcast starts at 1 pm Eastern (35 minutes).

Here are the Zoom connection details:

The replay will be available only for Empower Disciples members.

Blessings to hear clearly from Holy Spirit!

Joseph

Joseph Peck, M.D.
The Time Doctor
Empowering Dreams
Author, I Was Busy Now I'm Not

Empower Disciples

If you would like to change your contact information or update the emails you receive, please visit our Email Preferences Center.

You may also Unsubscribe completely, but please be advised—this means we won't be able to deliver your emails, even for things you have purchased. If you have any questions, please send us a reply and we would be happy to help.

Empower 2000, Inc
10313 Walker Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
United States
(540) 445-1463

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario